|There are quite several different filling machines in the market today. Among the major types are the piston filler, rotary liquid filler, and straight-line liquid filler barrel filling machines. These machines come in fully automatic, semi-automatic, and manual versions too in case you want to buy this machine for your business or any other use you need to contact Barrel Filling Machine Manufacturers.
The barrel filling machines primarily used as filling machines for various types of liquids like Edible oil, Jam/ketchup, Ghee, Medicines, Lube Oil, Chemicals, Paints, Resins, Adhesives, Fertilizers and many more products.
Different types of filling machine
Liquid Filling Machines
This filling machine utilized for Filling of various types of liquids like Edible oil, Jam/ketchup, Ghee, Medicines, Lube Oil, Chemicals, Paints, Resins, Adhesives, Fertilizers and many more products.
Tin Filling Machines
Tin filling machines are used for filling liquids like edible oil/lube oil, food & pharma products, chemicals, fertilizers, adhesives, resins, bitumen etc. for filling into CAN / TINS
Bottle Filling Machine
As the name suggest this machine is made to fill the bottles automatically as per the capacity adjusted on its control panel.
Important parts of the barrel Filling Machine
• Filling controller which is a microprocessor
• Weighing platform straddling on a load cell that judges the weight during filling and sends the signal to the filling controller
• The dual stage-filling valve pneumatically operated in "coarse" and "fine" modes to achieve the required accuracy
• The machine is added with an extra roller ramp (optional) for easy placement and removal of barrels from the weighing platform
How does the barrel filling machine works
The Filling Machine essentially contains a weighing pan, filling controller and pneumatically operated valves. The weighing pan is a stainless steel pan riding on a load cell to trace and sense the weight during filling. While filling, the load cell gives nonstop output to the filling controller to regulate the valve at a mandatory set level.
The pneumatic valves function in the coarse and fine mode as per the set limits programmed in the controller. The filling controller is consists of electrical, electronic and pneumatic circuits to regulate the filling valve as per the load cell output and set values.
A start button is provided on the control panel to press and start the filling operation. The filling gets switch off automatically as per the set values.
Ideal features of the barrel filling machine
• Simple and user-friendly
• Programmed Points for coarse feed, fine feed, in-flight alteration, zero margins & delay during drip dispense
• Provision for external batch start
• Cumulative totalizer, batch totalizer etc.
• Password security for keyboard settings
• Full-scale calibration through the keyboard
• The resolution, Decimal point selection through the keyboard
• Multi-loop checking for consistency of filling
• Fast sampling with a digital filtering technique
Qualities of good barrel filling machine manufacturers
• Manufacture must include over qualified engineers dedicated to extending their exemplary servicing skills to customers - on time, every time.
• The company possesses a full-fledged research & development team who are engaged in developing new products.
• Time to time and ensuring continuous improvement in existing products also.
• Offers competitive price