Posted by Admin on July, 17, 2020
The product quality and authenticity should be retained at the end of the user so that the product in hand can be utilized by the consumer and feel happy. Induction caps sealing is essentially a non-contact sealing process, comprising a film or disk bonding to seal any container opening. This brilliant sealing conserves and prevents the material inside from spilling during handling and use at every opening event. This sealing guarantees long life and decreases the chances of product plundering within which consumer satisfaction with the final product in hand is guaranteed.
Automatic induction cap sealing machine can be used to treat liquid and other solid-state items like cold beverages, foods such as candy, pastries, cookies, cereal bars, apple juice, carrot sticks, desserts, different chemicals, tablets/drugs, and several highly flammable items such as gasoline or gas, electrical and electronic products packaging, etc. Induction cap sealing guarantees the consumer full product durability and limits the product to touch oxygen to avoid fermentation or degradation as well.
This high-class induction cap sealer's fundamental functional concept involves a cap moving across a regulated electromagnetic field produced by an inductive coat sealing system. This strong electric field produces massive heat around the entire circumference of the hat, which then fits like containers or reservoirs across the neck.
This contactless heat treatment seals containers securely with an enclosure that safely involves the inside sealable coatings.
Such cap sealers virtually show every container type or dimension can be modified for packaging depending on the user's needs.
The size of the vessel is certainly limited. The content of the inner panel can be a raw pulpboard sheet, a wax sheet, thin foils of aluminium, thin polymer material layer, G. I. sheets, carbonate special sheets, etc. Based on the form of material to be packed and handled, the use of the internal sealing material for closed sealing. The inner sealing material can sometimes be used as a single layer or a multilayer as required.
How Does It Work?
● A core factor in the sealing process is the heat induction sealer (HIS) or the heat induction liner. The four-layer HIS Liner viz. Foil and polymer coating. Pulpboard, wax. These are available in almost every regular or custom packaging requirement in various sizes.
● Induction sealing is a contactless system for heating an internal seal to seal the surface of plastic and glass vessels securely. It is done after filling and capping of the jar.
● The closing is provided with a liner for the vessel. The container may pass under a spiral induction that generates an electromagnetic field rotating. The film starts warming by electrical currents after going through the induction coil.
● The wax is consumed by heat and released from the seal. The foil is soaked into the pulpboard. The polymer film also heats up and flows over the vessel ground.
● The polymer bonds with the bottle, which results in a tightly sealed product, as temperature settles down. No effect on or the contents of the container is caused by this sealing process.
Sealing is an important packaging process. It helps manufacturers maintain the integrity of the product that increases consumer confidence. It is also advantageous for customers to have real goods without spoilage and leakages of any kind.
This entry was posted on July, 17, 2020 at 14 : 34 pm and is filed under Capping Filling Machine. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response from your own site.